|Number One - LongHouse Reserve. Get the stories behind|
each of the sculptures by calling their Dial-In Docent.
- The following list is based on ratings posted by people on TripAdvisor. They are not scientific, but they might be useful to people planning visits.
- 1 LongHouse Reserve (Sculptures, perennial plantings - get the stories behind each one on their Dial-In Docent - call 631-604-7110). I particularly liked the Yoko Ono Chess Set.
- 2 Main Beach (and don't forget Atlantic Beach, Indian Wells etc. in East Hampton; but you need a sticker to park at the beach).
- 3 Pollock-Krasner House and Study Center (tour of the studio and home of Jackson Pollock and Lee Krasner, by arrangement).
- 4 The Leiber Collection
- 5 Home Sweet Home Museum
- 6 Osborn-Jackson House
- 7 Jonathan Adler
- 8 Atlantic Golf Course
- 9 Cedar Point County Park
- 10 National Golf Club